Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Friday, December 12, 2008

Get Local SF Mission Holiday Block Party Tonight

The really crazy thing is that a lot of places are giving discounts if you bring in your unemployment stub (see below). Wow! It's a new era (all the time). I will be looking to buy and resale your unemployment stubs, so please let me know if you have one to sell.

Do really long posts jam up your RSS feeds or whatever thing you use to follow blogs? I should start doing that, imposing order on my reading and ignoring habits.

-Claire

What: A celebratory evening of shopping, drinking and eating locally.
Where: From 14th to 24th streets between Mission and Dolores.
When: 6-10 p.m. Tonight

No comments: