Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Readings, Complaints

There are tons of readings coming up...uhhh. Are you on Facebook? Sometimes I wish I wasn't. That's the most dramatic thing I can say right now. The most! Summer school is kind of a drag. Teachers make bad students (or whatever). I'm a teenager in my afternoon house. Anyhow:

2008 Bay Area Poetry Marathon
curated by Donna de la Perriere & Joseph Lease

Saturday, JULY 19, 7:00pm

BIN RAMKE * MAXINE CHERNOFF
GILLIAN CONOLEY * D.A. POWELL
CLAIRE CHAFEE * CHAD SWEENEY
DAVID BLAIR * LORELEI LEE

at

THE LAB, 2948 16th Street (@ Capp), San Francisco
*1 block from Mission BART stop*
$3 admission


The (New) Reading Series at 21 Grand


Sunday, July 20 2008

Anna Moschovakis and Dennis Somera

LIVE! // 6:30PM

21 Grand
416 25th St
Oakland CA 94612

$3--$infinity sliding scale


Artifact & Small Press Traffic present...

Sawako NAKAYASU
Lauren LEVIN
Jasper BERNES

Saturday, July 26, 2008
6PM Doors/6:30 Reading

@ Oakland Art Gallery
Frank Ogawa Plaza
199 Kahn's Alley
Oakland Ca 94612

$5 suggested donation

No comments: