Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Friday, June 12, 2009

These days I'm reading submissions for RealPoetik with Lily Brown. We'll be taking over the reins this summer from current editor Ana Bozicevic. RealPoetik has been around as a listserv, now also a web journal, since 1994. If you would like to submit poems, please email 3-5 to clairebeckerATgmailDOTcom. Otherwise, send me an email--I'll add you to the listserv. You'll receive approximately one poem per week in your personal email inbox. If you've never been a part of a listserv, this is a wonderful opportunity.

2 comments:

LCB said...

Do you & Lily get to wear crowns when you take the reigns?

Claire Becker said...

comment removed!