Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

three good questions in cleaning and laundry

How can i clean my room in 15 minutes or less medium room and it takes me like a hour to clean it.?

Were does the word blanket come from?

How do you keep cockroaches out of your computer?

2 comments:

Andrea said...

1. address large surfaces, like your bed, desk and carpet.

2. from some French word meaning white.

3. this shouldn't be a problem, unless you're dealing with very small cockroaches.

did i solve all your problems? thanks for your recent help with mine.

xo
andrea

Claire Becker said...

HI ANG. I found that set of questions when I was googling something—just the right combination of disgusting and irrelevant.