Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Reading at SF State & downtown SF March 24th

I’ll be giving two poetry readings on Thursday, March 24, 2011 for The Poetry Center at San Francisco State.  Please consider attending. Details below; both readings are free.

Thursday MAR 24: Jennifer Martenson (Providence, RI) and Claire Becker (San Francisco)

3:30 pm @ the Poetry Center, Humanities Building, Rm. 512, SFSU
1600 Holloway Ave., San Francisco, CA 94132
1680 Market St. (at Gough), San Francisco, CA 94102

No comments: