Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Monday, August 27, 2007

Earthquake in the middle of the night! I like to report them using the "Did you feel it?" feature at usgs.gov. I feel like this was up and down movement, not side to side. It felt like the house was being pushed down from above. Sometimes it's like a car running into the house, or once I thought it was a pack of raccoons trying to break down a wall into my kitchen. In other news, I might be taking some kind of hiatus from the blog or at least posting less regularly as I get back into the school year.

No comments: