Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Thursday, August 16, 2007



Photo highlight from my trip: the cute hammer you're supposed to use to break the bus window in case of emergency.

Second hypothetical photo highlight: a collection of empty water bottles taped together and taped onto a wall, a selection of what water you could buy from an ice cream stand in Guadalajara, with a huge "No Tocar" ("Don't Touch") sign written in black marker, taped to it. When I went back to take a picture of it, it was gone. I guess it had fallen down.

No comments: