Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

birthdays


Happy birthday Mom! My mom is 58. The top photo is from the Westport Free Health Clinic in Kansas City, which my dad helped start, where my mom volunteered, and where my parents met. Founded in 1971, it was the second free health clinic in the country, I think, after Berkeley's, founded in 1969. My parents are on far right in the photo, my dad standing, my mom seated. The second photo is my mom in the early 70s. Below is my mom in New Mexico recently looking for cola and crackers.

1 comment:

LCB said...

Thanks for the historical perspective, CB!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!