Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Monday, January 21, 2008


Our reading in Nebraska is sort of embarrassingly well-documented on some blogs that I won't mention. I will mention that the Sheldon Memorial Art Gallery is a beautiful building with a really stellar 20th century collection, and our hosts were really wonderful. Thank you! Being cold is kind of interesting. The midwest deserves a lot of love. I saw some fabulous hills in northern Missouri, western Iowa, and eastern Nebraska.

I also spent some time eating ribs in Kansas City, having sing-alongs in Johnson County, and scanning old photos at my parents house. Too bad my computer won't read the CD I burned them on. Luckily I had a couple in my email.

The biggest news of the weekend concerns Will Oldham and a forthcoming issue of your favorite online poetry journal.

1 comment:

gina said...

Intriguing, but I have a feeling we have different favorites... ;)