Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Goodbye to Clay Banes's reading series at Pegasus!

-I didn't make it to the last few, but I made it to quite a few.
-Standing behind the reader on the balcony, staring at the wheelchair lift when the room was crowded.
-Or in the proper places, staring at the Earth stickers on the chairs.
-Awe at the excellent excellent roster of readers.
-Looking at all the internet books in a real home on the shelf there.
-I don't really like HiTek Burrito.

1 comment:

Jammon said...

Don't forget the time(s) you stood behind the podium and read (and looked at your watch halfway through). Good times, great poetry.