Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Monday, September 8, 2008

I can't figure out which website they're using currently, but Books & Bookshelves, at 99 Sanchez Street in San Francisco, is selling tons of great small press poetry chapbooks, full length books, and journals as well as beautiful unfinished bookshelves and other furniture. If you're a small press, you should get in touch with them so they can carry your stuff. They also have a new reading series. If you want more information, I might be able to work a little to get some hard facts.

In other news, I got stuck with a broken down van, 5 students and 2 teachers for several hours today outside the Palace of the Legion of Honor art museum. Then I went straight to my 3 hour class on teaching math and made origami fish. Oh man. Human.

No comments: