Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Friday, September 19, 2008

I passed my pollworker exam, and I might be running your neighborhood polling place if you live up the hill from Dolores Park. See ya there in November.

I think it's fall in San Francisco right NOW. Midwestern-style dark clouds, brown and orange leaves, light breeze, 85% humidity.

2 comments:

Joshua Earring said...

Does this mean that you can't use your blog to endorse either candidate? Can you endorse a general plan, like for example staving off the impending mad maxification of our economy?

Claire Becker said...

They mentioned nothing about blogs.