Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Friday, November 14, 2008


Follow this link: http://www.hemlocktavern.com/prog_guide.php It might look like a program guide for the Hemlock Tavern, but think of it as a really cute collection of photographs and art. I like the photos taken of bands almost enough to start one. Maybe I'll start with the promotional materials. That sounds like a sweet weekend plan.

Your friend,
Claire

1 comment:

Joshua Earring said...

I used to have the Hemlock Tavern site bookmarked in my Days & Nights folder. I don't have one for Ann Arbor.