Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Poems=Art


MFA Exhibition: Michael Parker and the Changing Table, 1968 – 2008 – 2048; an election week public activation

I'm going to have a few poems in this exhibition printed in neat single-page books my sister designed. If you're in Los Angeles, check it out. If you're crying in Los Angeles, check it. If you're in Los Angeles on Thursday, be received.

November 3 - November 7
Reception: Thursday, November 6 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Graduate Fine Arts Building & Roski MFA Gallery
3001 S. Flower St., Los Angeles, California

One part of the show is the Changing Table; a table top curation with somewhere between nine and twenty yet-to-be-finalized contributors.

Hours: Monday-Thursday 10 - 6, Friday 10 - 2 (with a 24x7 window panel)

No comments: