Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

I'm in the library at SFSU, and there's a lot going on. Amazing library books. See photos. And there's a new Typo in which I have a poem.

And two cool new Lame House chapbooks, Arlo Quint's Photogenic Memory and Matt Hart's Simply Rocket:

And I'm about to go to English language learner class. To those of you who sent poems, thanks! The Braille copies should be sent in the next couple of weeks. It's not to late to get yours. As to language,"old" is my new favorite adjective; "old abacus" is my new favorite phrase.

No comments: