Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008


I had up a very unflattering photo of a French horn, but I took it down because it didn't go with the very flattering landscape of my blog. In its place, here is my sister and me at Laura Ingalls Wilder's house.
I used to play the French horn, and it was wild.

There's a lot of other stuff I've been meaning to put on here, like the Frank Stanford Literary Festival, some chapbooks I got in the mail, and Satellite Telephone magazine I got in the mail.

More soon!

No comments: