Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

books and stuff, now that people taught me

Hot off the Lame House presses,
Franklin Bruno's new chapbook Policy Instrument
is now available for $8.00 postpaid.
Policy Instrument is hand-bound and printed in a limited edition of 200 copies. Cover art by Dietmar Krumrey.

To order, visit Lame House

-----------------------------

From Flim Forum Press

The Alps
by Brandon Shimoda

www.theplacethereof.blogspot.com

ISBN 978-0-9790888-2-7
144 pages, 7x9
$14 (+ $2 shipping & handling)

to purchase, send $16 to:

Flim Forum Press
PO Box 549
Slingerlands, NY 12159

or to pay w/ credit card:

www.theplacethereof.blogspot.com
www.flimforum.blogspot.com

No comments: