Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Friday, March 7, 2008

Maybe you need some shoes


There are a bunch of new journal issues out/up: Octopus 10 (80 poets), the Cultural Society, Abraham Lincoln, Diagram, Cannibal. New chapbook from Joe Massey, Out of Light, from Kitchen Pres. I'm trying to keep up. My chapbook sold out. Someone wants an electronic copy of my undergrad Creative Writing Portfolio on Facebook so she can win a library prize at Pomona. Noooo. I've been looking at shoes. Also a cool hot dog photo which I will post soon. Love, Claire

2 comments:

CLAY BANES said...

I've got one or two copies of your chapbook. You know, for slow people.

Claire Becker said...

Thanks Clay. That's great!