Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Friday, March 14, 2008

My whole school is excited about New York's new governor, David Paterson, who is blind. This article in the New York Times is good if you want more information. Actually there are quite a few. He's not the first blind governor. Here we get his eye condition.

And this is a really great headline: Astronauts Fix Robot Power Trouble

In other news, I'm really excited about seeing 10,000 BC next Thursday with my students and going out to lunch. We're learning how to write movie reviews for our school newspaper.

No comments: