Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Saturday, July 14, 2007

I like this post from Richard Lopez's blog about publishing, putting poems on blogs, and more. He says "i'm the type of reader who wants to read yr grocery lists." Often I don't want to publish, but his post is one of those things that makes me want to.

And also sometime this fall you'll get to read my poem "Moat," which I really like and which contains some of those concerns and which ends "And I begin my twenty-sixth year. / My breasts and I are supposed to like it here." (to put some of my own poetic writing on this blog) in the print issue of Tarpaulin Sky.

No comments: