Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

The train was amazing. We didn't want to leave the train. The train didn't take me all the way to Kansas City, but I'm here now. I ate fresh, warm tomatoes and basil from my parent's garden. It's so lush, I couldn't find the arugula. There are some people in Kansas City who watch movies, and they could talk about movies every night. Talked movies deep into the cool summer morning. List of movies-to-see not currently functioning. Back to sleep; more later about the train.

No comments: