Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

This blog is not about poetry. This poetry's about a blog.

Well you have many places to find out about poetry things. I missed a day on the sidebar poem. Is Miranda July really a scientologist? As long as she's not living for the afterlife, I guess I don't care. It's cold and cloudy, windy. That's amazing for a July day. I'm reacquainting myself with my neighborhood. Walked around, saw the old bosses, saw the renovations, saw the same lake. It's nice to be in a neighborhood for three years although I've mostly been in my house. I've mostly been inside computers or other neighborhoods. Anymore I don't know anyone who lives in this neighborhood except some neighbors, whom I don't know.

No comments: