Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

I think my first blog poem is finished. Should I add a word? End punctuation? Feel free to comment, and I will read your comment, and maybe I'll change my mind or maybe I won't.

I think it was a good exercise, although I had to cheat a couple of times and write three words. Also I stole your words when we were talking on the phone so you might call it collaborative, but I probably wouldn't.

1 comment:

Cynthia Parker said...

I'm disappointed that you cheated. That's like cheating in the sentence game - disgusting. I liked the poem though, I admit.