Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Glad I don't have to decide between these two readings:



THE MUTIFARIOUS ARRAY

Sarah Lang, Thomas Hummel, Dan Chelotti & Brett Fletcher Lauer

Friday, November 16, 7pm
Pete's Candy Store
709 Lorimer Street
Williamsburg, Brooklyn
(718) 203-3770

-------------------------------------------



THE BURNING CHAIR

Paige Ackerson-Kiely, Lily Brown & Elizabeth Robinson

Friday, November 16th, 7:30 PM
The Fall Café
307 Smith Street
btwn. Union & President
Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn
F/G to Carroll Street

If you're in New York, you should go to at least one and video chat with the other. I'll be here in Oakland trying to make it to Dorothea Lasky & Eric Baus at Pegasus OR Beowulf.

No comments: