Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

misc.

I'm listening to Neil Young's Trans, thanks to LCB. It's totally changing my evening. I hear he made it for his son, who had cerebral palsy and a speech impairment. I think Neil Young helped start The Bridge School, for kids who use augmentative and adaptive communication devices because of speech impairments and physical impairments. It's a really cool school. He grew up in Winnipeg!

The reading last night, Eric Baus & Dorothea Lasky was super. Both of you were so unpretentious and interesting and open. I really like D.L.'s way of reading. She reminds of Gertrude Stein reading except more awesome.

Lydia Davis, if you're reading this, my sister thinks we're related to your husband, according to Wikipedia. We are Côtés too. I told her that I think there are a lot of Côtés. I think we're related to Anthony Lane.

No comments: