Autobiographical

My full-length book, Where We Think It Should Go, can be yours via Octopus Books, Small Press Distribution, or Amazon. We better celebrate these hard copies while we can. When I'm not writing poetry, I teach amazing young people who are blind. I believe in a healthier future.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Rabbit Light Movies

Lily Brown


I like this poem because it says, "When I say we, I don't mean we're the same, I mean we fall on each other," and because it has killer "we'll"s and "it's"s.

Stephanie Young


I like this poem because it asks, "How does I not molest itself, standing there with water dripping off, standing there in the shower stall dripping," and because it says, "That was way more milk than I ever thought I could accommodate."

I like these Rabbit Light Movies from Joshua Marie Wilkinson. Rabbit Light Movies is a quarterly online journal of "poemfilms."

Episode #5: Catherine Wagner, Jaswinder Bolina, Joshua Poteat, J'Lyn Chapman, Chuck Stebelton, and Stephanie Young. Episode #6 will go up in January. Prior episodes (#1-4) are archived on the site.

No comments: